Tasting Event: An Introduction to Artisan Champagne
The ideal gift or personal present for anyone looking to enhance their enjoyment and understanding of grower Champagne.
Spend an hour and a half in the company of a Champagne expert, sampling and understanding three cuvées from the Sip Collection in an intimate setting, adjacent the Tower of London and The Shard.
During the evening we’ll showcase a Chardonnay from the Côte des Blancs, a Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and a Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne to get to grips with the unique traits of the classic grapes and the reasons behind their prominence in each respective region of Champagne. We’ll also outline the primary differences between the Grand Maisons and the artisan producers we work with and how their understanding of terroir, microclimate and vinification methods shape their own inimitable style.
- 1 hour tasting and talk from a Champagne expert held in a private room at the superlative citizenM Tower of London hotel
- 30 mins Q&A and informal chat with a Champagne expert over a further glass of Champagne
- 4 glasses of Champagne (3 for tasting & a further glass to enjoy)
- Tasting cards for each of the Champagnes sampled
- A range of complimentary artisan snacks
- A unique discount code to purchase further Sip Champagnes at the event
- The opportunity to enjoy further drinks and panoramic views across London from the cloudM bar after the event