Autumn Tasting Event: An Introduction to Artisan Champagne
Back by popular demand, our Introduction to Artisan Champagne event is the perfect way to enhance your enjoyment and understanding of grower Champagne.
Spend an hour and a half in the company of a Champagne expert, sampling and discussing a range of cuvées from the Sip Collection in an intimate setting, adjacent to the Tower of London and The Shard.
During the evening we will showcase a range of wines from the key grapes and regions of Champagne, revealing their unique traits and historic predominance in their respective regions of Champagne. We will also outline the primary differences between the Grand Maisons and the artisan producers we work with and how their understanding of terroir, microclimate and vinification methods shape their own inimitable styles.
*Limited availability – book early to avoid disappointment*
- 1 hour tasting and talk from a Champagne expert held in a private room at the superlative citizenM Tower of London hotel
- 30 mins Q&A and informal chat with a Champagne expert over a further glass or two of Champagne
- At least 4 cuvées to sample, with generous pours of each Champagne
- Tasting cards for each of the Champagnes sampled
- Complimentary snacks
- A unique discount code to purchase further Sip Champagnes at the event
- The opportunity to enjoy further drinks and sensational views from the terrace or bar after the event
Please note: This event is a great primer suitable for all levels of interest and knowledge. If you are looking for a more in depth exploration, our Grower Masterclass may be more appropriate. For further information email us: email@example.com