Autumn Tasting Event: Grower Masterclass – Champagne Beyond the Ordinary
Looking to take a deeper dive into the world of Artisan Champagne? In this event we go beyond the classic Champagne styles and grapes and showcase some of our truly unique and exclusive cuvées.
Spend an hour and a half in the company of a Champagne expert, sampling and discussing a selection of premium cuvées from the Sip Collection in an intimate setting, adjacent to the Tower of London and The Shard.
Over the course of the evening we will discuss vinification techniques, the return of the forgotten varietals, ageing & oxidation, along with anything else you might care to question. It’s an evening for the passionate Champagne enthusiast!
*Limited availability – book early to avoid disappointment*
- 1 hour tasting and talk from a Champagne expert held in a private room at the superlative citizenM Tower of London hotel
- 30 mins Q&A and informal chat with a Champagne expert over a further glass or two of Champagne
- At least 4 premium cuvées to sample, with generous pours of each Champagne
- Tasting cards for each of the Champagnes sampled
- Complimentary snacks
- A unique discount code to purchase further Sip Champagnes at the event
- The opportunity to enjoy further drinks and sensational views from the terrace or bar after the event
Please note: Whilst this event is open to all, a general understanding of Champagne production, grape varieties and the region is assumed. If you're new to Champagne, take a look at our Introduction to Artisan Champagne event or, for more information and suitability, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org