Christmas Tasting & Champagne Dinner
Can't decide between our Christmas Tasting Event and Christmas Champagne Dinner? Then choose both!
Head into the heart of the City any time from 5pm to join a casual tasting of cuvées spanning a range of styles and regions. As evening approaches take a stool in the bar or head out for some fresh air before joining the Sip team and fellow dinners at 8pm for a three-course dinner prepared by Michelin trained chef, Ed Boardland. Each course has been prepared and paired with a selection of prestigé cuvées from Sip Champagnes.
*Book early to avoid disappointment*
- Up to 5.5 hours to enjoy at Stem and Stem (arrive and leave when you please)
- Up to 9 cuvées to sample from across the region, with generous pours of each Champagne during the afternoon tasting
- A three-course meal prepared by Michelin trained chef, Ed Boarland, in Stem and Stem (Please note: this is not a traditional Christmas dinner)
- A selection of cuvées – including large format bottles – paired to each course (Please note: the dinner Champagnes will differ from the tasting event)
- An introduction to each cuvée by Peter Crawford
- The opportunity to meet the founders and some of the wider Sip Champagnes team
- Unique discount codes to purchase further Sip Champagnes from either the tasting event or dinner.
- A saving of £20 for booking both events in conjunction
Please note, we are unable to offer refunds for this event. For further information email us: email@example.com